Actually Having Fun!

I'm beginning to get back into the swing of scrapbooking and crafting and have fun while I do it!  After figuring out how I can scrap on my new schedule I've been happily working on Little Honey's summer album.  I have lots of pages to share.  I have a few more pages to complete.  Then all that is left is to put the album together.

One of Little Honey's favorite hang outs whether it is fall, spring, summer, or winter is the Library.  Her favorite librarian is Ms. Michelle.  This is one of two layouts about her time at the library this summer.

Music and Movement


Ingredients:  Little Yellow Bicycle paper collection; "bookworm" American Crafts; library card and envelope from Educational Wonderland; "Listen", 12, and "Focus" 7Gypsies; tiles Bananagrams, Stazon Jet Black ink;

The hardest thing I'm running up against right now with Little Honey's summer book is wanting to include every photo.  On the other hand it does cause me to really think on which ones to include and to get a bit more creative on how I use them.  I can't wait to share the latest layout with you!

Have a Crafty Day!






Gratitude List
1.  a nice weekend with my family
2.  books, books, books
3.  joy of sleeping in in the mornings
4.  God's gift of friends
5.  constant reminders of God's greatness in my life

Comments

  1. love your take on this~ and so glad you are settling in!!!! what a great place for her to love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chevron! She is one lucky girl to have this album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, precious photos! Love the bold chevron in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the days of going to story time with my DD. I miss that. Love the cool chevron. You did a beautiful job with the LYB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the chevron. LOVED to take my kids and oldest grandbaby to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout. Little Honey is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love how you included favorite book covers on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page and she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific layout. I love the photos and subject. Spent lots of hours in our local library for storytime with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, and love that she is having fun at the library..I LOVE to read and the library is one of my favorite places too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page, love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable layout and glad you are getting your new schedule figured out and Little Ms. Honey is adorable!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. The movement on that layout goes so well with the topic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing you use more pictures, because I can't use just one! Having cute granddaughter pix makes it hard! Thank you for your continued inspiration! :o) We just had a major schedule change with our grandparenting responsibilities. I'm having a hard time working the crafting in. About the time I figure it out, the schedule is liable to change again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzi, my schedule will start to shift again in November when Little Honey becomes a sister. I totally understand. thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete
  15. How can you not use every photo she is a sweetie.
    Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!