I will finish my decorations and my Christmas tree this week.
The 12 Days of Home for the Holidays blog event begins this Saturday, December 1st and runs until December 12th.
Starting this Saturday stop by for a few minutes to read about some of the crafting industries favorite crafters and their families' holiday traditions. Honestly, I'm having a blast reading about the traditions that might surprise you and seeing all the fun crafts and tutorials.
Now let the countdown begin again!
Wednesday I will be posting the giveaway our sponsors have so generously given for the 12 Days of Home for the Holiday event. It is soooo cool. Thanks to Graphic 45, X-ACTO, Sizzix, and May Arts.
- December 6th I'm going to be a guest of Crafty Goodies's Connie Mercer. I'm very excited about sharing with her readers a cool Christmas craft.
- I have a fun crafty Christmas decor coming soon with May Arts. I'll let you know when it's posted.
- I'm participating in Ali Edwards' December Daily again this year. I'll have my album "kitted" this week.
Here are a couple of things I did last week....
My granddaughter and I went to the Nutcracker Ballet. This is our "before" we left photo. She had a blast. 20 months old and she sat through all but 10 minutes of the 2 hour production of the Nutcracker Suite. I'm impressed! She loved the magic of the ballet. I have more photos that will be scrapbooked using...guess...Graphic 45's Nutcracker Suite paper collection.
Thanksgiving photo. Can you believe I'm the grandmother of 5 beautiful girls? My heart is overwhelmed with God's blessings.
1. having my son home for Thanksgiving
2. safety for all the family while traveling
3. great Thanksgiving meal
4. no shopping mishaps
5. God's wonderful provision for all my family