Happy Thanksgiving

Little says "Thank you, Mimi."
Mimi:  "You're Welcome, Little."


This 20 month old teaches everyone around her the importance of thanksgiving.  Never in general, but specifics.  "Thank you, Mimi" for putting on her shoes, reading a book, serving her lunch..."Thank you, Mimi."  Sweeter words were never spoken.

I hope you remember all those you love and are close to you this Thanksgiving.  Remember a moment that is special, tell them, and say "Thank you, ...."

To you, I am thankful for the times you come and read my blog, sharing my adventures of life and craft.  Thank you, bloggers for leaving comments that are encouraging and loving.  I am thankful for the friendships I've found from D's Paper Studio.  Thank you manufactures for all the sponsored giveaways...having confidence in what I do here.  Thank you designers and special guest bloggers for all the time you put into your craft and words.

To my family....

Mom, thank you for teaching me I can do what ever I want to do in this life.

Jim, thank you for standing by me through hard times and good times.  For being my best friend.
Tab and David, thank you for making me part of your family.
Will and Steph, thank you for making me laugh.
Adam and Nessa, thank you for walking your everyday life with me.
Jacob, thank you for being my surprise from God that has brought me more joy that I deserve.
To A, H, Little, Ali, E, you bring joy into my life as the most wonderful grandchildren.

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!


Comments

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your entertaining blog. I especially like your regular items for gratitude. I wish you every joy this Thanksgiving, & only wish it were celebrated here in England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!