Blue Fern Studios chipboard is perfect with Graphic 45. Both have a delicate quality and both can be cut and altered.
tab & dave
Graphic 45 A Place In Time paper collection
Blue Fern Studio chipboard
American Craft Thickers, crochet ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, flourish stamp
Ranger Paint Dabber, Picket Fence
WorldWin Translucent Vellum
I used vellum as a circle accent. One I layered with a tag.
I told you I would post another of my carved pumpkins last Friday. We have been fighting a stomach virus and I helped take care of my grandgirls and Monday morning I was at the hospital with my son who dehydrated from it. So I've been a little busy. BUT ... here it is.
- Only create happy Jack-o'-lanterns.
- When you create a detailed pumpkin buy a large pumpkin.
- Watch your pattern closely and don't punch holes all the way around.
- Figure out a way to keep from having your design collapse in just two day.
- Do not stay up until 2 in the morning to carve a pumpkin.
Have a Crafty Day!