Gearing Up for 12 Days of Home for the Holidays Blog Event!

So much is happening throughout November to get ready for 12 Days of Home for the Holidays blog event.  For those new to the event here is the premise of things.  I have 12 guests from our Crafty Community at large who all share their favorite holiday traditions here on D's Paper Studio.  Paper crafts, ornaments, recipes, laughter and remembering.

It all starts December 1st and goes until December 12th.  At the end of the 12 days there will be a huge giveaway from our 9 sponsors.  Starting Monday I will be highlighting and sharing about our sponsors. 

In the meantime I want to share some great tutorials, projects, and layouts, from 12 Days of Home for the Holidays past.  Check out the links to get the full story. 

From 2009 --- Lisa Pace

From 2010 --- Cristal Hobbs, aka Pinky


 From 2011 --- Tammy Tutterow (fun story behind the skeleton)


and  Hilde Janbroers-stolk



From 2012 --- Angela Daniels

I can't wait to share my guests from 2013!

Have a Crafty Weekend!


Comments

  1. Always so much wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects and review, Debby! I'm looking forward this year's event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun examples, Debby, and I'm looking forward to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those projects look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects - I can't wait to see what's in store this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your holiday posts...can't believe another year has gone by since the last time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!