Thank You, Blue Fern Studios ... 12 Days of Home for the Holidays

You know I'm excited when you see "12 Days of Home for the Holidays" part of the title of a November post.

On top of having 13 (ah .... a surprise coming) fabulous guests.  There are 9 awesome sponsors for 12 Days of Home for the Holidays.  Throughout November I will be sharing about each company that is sponsoring the huge giveaway at the end of the blog event.  

If you hang around D's Paper Studio long enough you will find one of my latest obsessions:  Blue Fern Studios chipboard.  Check out their Blog ... Blue Fern Studios and their Product List.  Once you use their chipboard you will fall in love with it.  From personal experience the chipboard details are fabulous, you should see their snowflakes, and it paints, Gesso's, inks, and embosses wonderfully.  They also have a list of online and brick mortar stores

Here is a beautiful card from my friend and design team member of Blue Fern Studios Patter Cross
From Patter:  "I have used the Blue Fern Studios Shabby Flakes chipboard and embossed it with American Crafts Zing!, embossing powder and Ranger embossing tinsel.  I did not completely cover each chipboard piece.  I wanted each snowflake to be a bit 'unique.'"
I have to show you one of my favorite pieces of Blue Fern Studios chipboard:  Graduated Circles.  The photo was taken in 1960 of me, my sister and brother.
Close up of the circle with Vintage Photo Distress Glitter and then inked over with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
 5 circles in the set graduating in size from 3" to 11"
Thank you Blue Fern Studios for being one of our distinguished sponsors for 12 Days of Home for the Holidays

You will see the entire gift that will go to one reader of 12 Days of Home for the Holidays on November 30th.

Have a Crafty Day!


Comments

  1. Debby, such a great photo of you and your siblings! Love what you did with the Graduated Circles on your gorgeous layout! And thank you for allowing me to play along. It was fun, and of course, you know I love Blue Fern as much as you do!!! :) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showcase Blue Fern beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that card. I am thinking about lifting it but putting it on a canvas. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card by Patter and your layout is wonderful with those circle diecuts! Love blue fern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cricles look like a lot of fun. I had to laugh at your layout because I think I have that very exact photo. 3 siblings (myself as the baby and 2 older brothers) sitting in front of the tree dressed in red.

    Loved your DT members card too..so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and LO!!! love the look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card, gorgeous work on both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh the snowflakes on that card look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo - love those snowflakes and the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those circles, and the way you used them is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Beautiful card... so much fabulous texture! And I love the circles too! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. Such great projects. I love those circles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!