Monday, February 10, 2014

My Valentine with Sweet Sentiments by Graphic 45

Did you think I had disappeared?  Busy is not even descriptive of what life has been lately.  Grandgirls, DIY remodel on my house, birthdays, etc. and so forth.  Basically I've been making a lot of fun memories.

I have looked back over the last of my layouts I have been creating and seeing where my heart is at this time.  My grandgirls, flowers, chipboard, and a bit of mix media.  It's a personal trend I love. 

The photo is of my my grandgirl Ali near her 1st birthday.

Sunshine
Notables
  • Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments paper collection; Prima flowers, bird nest, buttons; Blue Fern Studios chipboard "Sunshine," swirls, butterfly, and key plate; Tim Holtz's Alteration clock, Distress Glitter, Bookplate, Paint Dabber, Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Distress Stain.
  • I have fallen in love with my Gesso.  I painted my chipboard and I'm able to add just about anything to it with out worrying that it will lose the base.  Cool Beans!
  • Sorry about the shadows.  I had only a few minutes to get a photo of the layout and it was it was early in the morning and it cast a shadow. 
 Randomly added Distress Glitter to my butterfly.
 I added a bit of Distress Glitter to the chipboard swirls.
A bit of paint added to the bookplate gives it a aged look.

Well, the South looks like it is going to get hit again with snow and sleet.  Vegetable garden and flower garden will be on hold for a few more days. 

Thanks for visiting D's Paper Studio

Have a Crafty Day!



8 comments:

  1. I love all the flowers clustered like that and the picture is adorable. Been wondering about you. It has been crazy here also. I'm so behind~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Debby! Every little detail is pure perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the butterflies and that is an adorable pic of an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely, happy and classic layout. I really like what you did there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page! Love the colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, sweet friend! I don't know how you keep up! I'm only chasing. . .playing with. . .one granddaughter and I feel like I will never ever finish my to-do-for-fun list! You continue to create and every project is a masterpiece! I am going to have to get some gesso! :o) Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the elements on your layouts! I did stop by the other day just to make sure I hadn't missed a post. Glad to know you are busy creating great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only a beautiful layout but an adorable photo of your little grand girl! I have two grand-daughters of my own (a 3 year old and a 3 month old) and scrapping them is my favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...