My Valentine with Sweet Sentiments by Graphic 45

Did you think I had disappeared?  Busy is not even descriptive of what life has been lately.  Grandgirls, DIY remodel on my house, birthdays, etc. and so forth.  Basically I've been making a lot of fun memories.

I have looked back over the last of my layouts I have been creating and seeing where my heart is at this time.  My grandgirls, flowers, chipboard, and a bit of mix media.  It's a personal trend I love. 

The photo is of my my grandgirl Ali near her 1st birthday.

Sunshine
Notables
  • Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments paper collection; Prima flowers, bird nest, buttons; Blue Fern Studios chipboard "Sunshine," swirls, butterfly, and key plate; Tim Holtz's Alteration clock, Distress Glitter, Bookplate, Paint Dabber, Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Distress Stain.
  • I have fallen in love with my Gesso.  I painted my chipboard and I'm able to add just about anything to it with out worrying that it will lose the base.  Cool Beans!
  • Sorry about the shadows.  I had only a few minutes to get a photo of the layout and it was it was early in the morning and it cast a shadow. 
 Randomly added Distress Glitter to my butterfly.
 I added a bit of Distress Glitter to the chipboard swirls.
A bit of paint added to the bookplate gives it a aged look.

Well, the South looks like it is going to get hit again with snow and sleet.  Vegetable garden and flower garden will be on hold for a few more days. 

Thanks for visiting D's Paper Studio

Have a Crafty Day!



Comments

  1. I love all the flowers clustered like that and the picture is adorable. Been wondering about you. It has been crazy here also. I'm so behind~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Debby! Every little detail is pure perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the butterflies and that is an adorable pic of an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely, happy and classic layout. I really like what you did there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page! Love the colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, sweet friend! I don't know how you keep up! I'm only chasing. . .playing with. . .one granddaughter and I feel like I will never ever finish my to-do-for-fun list! You continue to create and every project is a masterpiece! I am going to have to get some gesso! :o) Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the elements on your layouts! I did stop by the other day just to make sure I hadn't missed a post. Glad to know you are busy creating great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only a beautiful layout but an adorable photo of your little grand girl! I have two grand-daughters of my own (a 3 year old and a 3 month old) and scrapping them is my favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!