Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge

...and yes I am alive and scrapbooking, paper crafting, "junkin", and now working on yard art.  Along with all that I am blessed to be able to spend a great deal of time with all my grandgirls.  So blogging has suffered a bit.

I still drool over one of my favorite manufacturer's line of chipboard.  Blue Fern Studio.  I would highly recommend the chipboard and their paper.  Both are awesome!  I have purchased their products through A Cherry on Top and BlueMoon Scrapbooking

This is my June entry for their monthly sketch challenge.

Graceful Friends
This is Little and her best dancing friend T at their recital.  They are both wonderful dancers and so much fun to watch them play together with their active imagination!

Ingredients
Blue Fern Studios chipboard, flower and diamonds
Bo Bunny Enchanted paper line and embellishments and rub-ons
Idea-ology metal butterfly (Tim Holtz)
Prima Finnabair stencil
Ranger Distress Inks (Tim Holtz)
Faber-Castell Gelatos 
Martha Stewart doily and gesso

I've missed everyone ... leave me a comment and let me know you came over to my "home" at D's Paper Studio blog!

Have a Crafty Day!



Comments

  1. So pretty! I love all your little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the purple. I have such a hard time with purple myself.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are enjoying your grand girls. Love the LO and the picture is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there you are Debby! :) Glad to see you joining in, and LOVE your page. Such a precious photo too! Thanks for joining us in the Blue Fern Studios June Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LH is just beautiful! Your page is a great showcase for your little one! So much of what I've learned has come from you. I miss those Fiskateer-days and miss your videos. How did life get so busy?!! God is good and we are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we could work together again. You show many technices I wish I could learn.
    Virginia C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too Virginia. You are very inspirational with your family albums.

      Delete
  8. So, so pretty and perfectly girly, Debby! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!