Graphic 45, More Tags the Merrier!

Just recently I've begun to add more tags and other elements with words on them.  In the recent past I thought one element with a word on it was all there should be.  Well, I was wrong and now I'm addicted.

Great Outdoors
This is my youngest granddaughter exploring the beach. 
Ingredients
Graphic 45 By The Sea paper collection
Blue Fern Studio chipboard
Prima flowers and pearl

Wilton doily
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart Gesso

I love using real shells!
My Minds Eye chalk studio tag
Graphic 45 tags
Fussy Cutting is so fun
As many beach photos that I have By The Sea paper collection from Graphic 45 is just perfect.

Personal
This weekend we celebrated my granddaughter Ali's 2nd birthday.
Have a Crafty Day

 

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful, Debby! Love the cluster of shells with the burlap flower mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I use sea shells I hope they make it as long as the page will.

      Delete
  2. love the added sea shells!!!! Beautiful work and cute grand girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love using items by the sea.

      Delete
  3. this is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MiaW. I think it was the paper collection, chipboard and of course more than anything that little sweetie in the photos.

      Delete
  4. You just get better and better! Is there no end to your talent?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!