This is Little patiently waiting for a snail to emerge from it's shell. She was willing to wait as long as it takes. She is really into bugs and such right now. She has a little splash pool type item for bigger bugs and a little bug playground mom bought for her. She will pick up snails, bugs, but her favorite are lizards (that's for another layout!).
Blue Fern Studios paper collection Blue Fern Garden, chipboard circles, butterflies, branches, and sketch
Tim Holtz distress ink vintage photo, distress stain broken china and peeled paint, paper tape, pin, letters
Ranger Glossy Accent, paint dauber
Stampenous crushed glass glitter champagne
Fiskars border punch Embossing Border Punch Scalloped Daisy
Faber-Castell geletos pink
Golden Modeling Paste
Martha Stewart Gesso
I believe the stamp is from Stampers Anonymous
Micheal's rose ribbon
- paint chipboard with gesso
- paint with Ranger's paint dauber
- use Ranger's glossy accent and add to chipboard then spread with your finger
- add plenty of Stampenous glass glitter
- after it is completely dry use a paper towel to go over the glittered chipboard and remove glitter that is not strongly glued to the chipboard
- It really took away the look of too much glitter.
- using TWC stencil randomly adding modeling paste making sure to use a tool that will help you get the modeling paste smooth on top....(a specialize spreader or an old credit card type item....I use those cards that businesses send in the mail to get me to sign up for something)
- add Tim Holtz's distress stain
- That's it!
- measure the area that you want the tape and paper to begin and end
- cut Blue Fern Studios pattern paper and Tim Holt's paper tape to proper length
- adhere it to the background paper and adhere your Blue Fern Studios chipboard
- if you get some hang over on the right side of your circle use X-ACTO knife to gently cut it away
- I loved doing this!
Well, it's been a crazy wonderful life this year and things continue to look busy. My blog suffers but not my scrapbooking. I will get back on a schedule one day. Thank you for coming and supporting D's Paper Studio.
Have a Crafty Day!