Halloween Week .... We Booed the Zoo!

The family went to Riverbanks Zoo for their annual Boo at the Zoo.  There are so many memories and pictures to boot.  I plan on creating an album just for this event.  For this week I am sharing a layout of each of the grandgirls.

First up is my Biker Chick

We Booed the Zoo!
Notables
I used my older stash (the goal for this Halloween) of Graphic 45 Happy Hauntings.  I really didn't have any 12 x 12 sheets left over so I used a sheet from Graphic 45's Communique collection.

Blue Fern Studios chipboard help to bring out her costume a bit ... A Biker ....  I painted it with Martha Stewart Gesso and went over it is spots with Tim Holtz's Distress Stains. 

I love this set of Prima Flowers and the orange one seem to be perfect for the page.

I wish ... I had not added the top piece.  I was trying for a "spooky look.  Nothing went right but I don't waste paper.  Oh sigh. 

I love to cut details from Graphic 45's paper collections.  The ghosts especially were a challenge.  Cutting them was easy but two of them overlap because they were just partly whole. 

Update
Here are a few photos I could not find yesterday for my Kids Crafts post.  This is my Ali creatively making Halloween cards.  LOL
Pat, Pat, Pat she said as she had her first experience stamping.

Have a Crafty Day!


Comments

  1. Lovely layout ! Your stencil work is great too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out, Debby! Such a cool effect at the top and the circles are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!