Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Daily Thanks Giving ...A Challenge

If you have been around my blog back when it was named Debby's Dares you might remember my Gratitude List I did at the end of each of my blog posts.  I miss doing this.  So for the month of November I'm challenging myself and YOU to Give Thanks for those things you are grateful.

I am going to do my Thanks Giving in the form a tag book.  I am using two different size tags.  I am going to alternate creating one for each day of the month of November.  Once they are finished I will book them.

Gratitude Tag
Saturday November 1
I am grateful for all that God has created.  I was reminded of this on Saturday when we were hit with a surprise snow storm.  There was a beautiful blanket of white snow across my 2 acres of land.  God often surprises me with His creation and reminds me of how much more he loves even me.

Gratitude Tag
Sunday, November 2
Name tag brushed out
Sunday we celebrated Little's Sister (LS) 2nd birthday at the zoo.  I am so grateful and thankful for this tiniest member of our family.  She brings me joy with her expressive face.  She is my sweetheart.  

I challenge you to make a little something each day with your Thanks Giving.  As I create my tags I sit and think about those things I am grateful for and why they add to my life.  

If you decided to do a little something post a link in the comments and I would love to go look.  I might even like to share your project here on D's Paper Studio. 

I you would like to know any of the products I used let me know and I'll be glad to answer your question. 

Have a Crafty Day!


4 comments:

  1. So different tags but so both beautiful ! I was going to do tags for December myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea :):) Beautiful tags. Watching as your tag book grows along with your heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful way to document what you are thankful for, Debby! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those tags are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...