hold family dear
This tag was so much fun!
Notables and Products
- I started with a Craft Tag from Ranger.
- Section at a time I smoothed on Ranger's Glossy Accent with my finger. Quickly, I laid out the Jump Rings from Tim Holtz idea-ology. I set it aside to dry while I did my laundry.
- I covered the whole tag with Martha Stewart's Gesso.
- Once the gesso was dry I used Tim Holtz's Peeled Paint and Rusty Hinge Distress Stain to just dab circles on the tag.
- When dry I went over the tag with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to fill in any areas I did not cover but to also bring the whole look together.
- I spritzed the tag lightly with water making a few water spots.
- I added Prima's flowers and wooden number buttons with Glossy Accent.
- As a finishing touch I added Tim Holtz idea-ology products ... monocle, rings, ball chain, and chitchat words to use instead of a ribbon.
Have a Crafty Day!