Monday, January 25, 2016

Xyron Sticker Maker for a Happy Birthday!

It has been forever since I've tried recording a demo.  So I am asking for forgiveness ahead of time in hopes you will watch and help me wish a Happy Birthday to a special little girl in my life.

This is not a Xyron sponsored video or promotion.  It's just me enjoying my craft.


Tehya, I can't wait to see what you turn into a sticker first.

Everyone else, how do you use your Xryon Sticker Maker?

Create from the Soul, 

Debby

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and you are wonderful. The sticker maker is much loved, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Miss Tehya! What a lovely name! Debby, I miss your videos. I love my xyron X. And so does my granddaughter who just turned 6. I like to run a strip of paper through it before I die cut my words. It makes it so much easier to apply. A great tool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great Suzi. Does the die get sticky with the adhesive?

      Delete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio! I love hearing from you. If you ask a question be sure to check back. I make every effort to reply here on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...