First Look at Santa -- Christmas Layout

Little MJ's first closeup look at Santa Claus.  No screaming, just real curiosity.


Graphic 45 paper and embellishments; Thickers silver letters, Basic Grey brads, Tim Holtz's Idea-ology tinsel and Vintage Photo distress ink.   Not sure, but probably inspired by someone crafty.

I know it is not Christmas, but it is time to get your Christmas papers and embellishments ready for those scrap-able moments.   For those of you that are card makers, I suppose you have nearly all your cards finished.  Right?  One day I am going to become a card maker, but not this Christmas.

I have already compiled my books, paper and most embellishments for my December Daily albums.  I did, however, see some new Tim Holtz stamps I am going to have to buy. 


Check out Tim's blog for more delicious Christmas products. 

On the run the week with so many exciting adventures that await.  Have a great day!

Create Memories / Pass Them On

Debby

Gratitude List
1. reminder to be kind
2. good friends
3. my wonderful children
4. the ability to fun even when it involves a clean up project
5.  Grace

Comments

  1. He is so cute and so is your page :) Glad to be coming to your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more time and motivation right now. I hope to visit more than your FB page, Connie, and get back into your blog. You are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!