Monday, September 12, 2016

First Look at Santa -- Christmas Layout

Little MJ's first closeup look at Santa Claus.  No screaming, just real curiosity.


Graphic 45 paper and embellishments; Thickers silver letters, Basic Grey brads, Tim Holtz's Idea-ology tinsel and Vintage Photo distress ink.   Not sure, but probably inspired by someone crafty.

I know it is not Christmas, but it is time to get your Christmas papers and embellishments ready for those scrap-able moments.   For those of you that are card makers, I suppose you have nearly all your cards finished.  Right?  One day I am going to become a card maker, but not this Christmas.

I have already compiled my books, paper and most embellishments for my December Daily albums.  I did, however, see some new Tim Holtz stamps I am going to have to buy. 


Check out Tim's blog for more delicious Christmas products. 

On the run the week with so many exciting adventures that await.  Have a great day!

Create Memories / Pass Them On

Debby

Gratitude List
1. reminder to be kind
2. good friends
3. my wonderful children
4. the ability to fun even when it involves a clean up project
5.  Grace

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and so is your page :) Glad to be coming to your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more time and motivation right now. I hope to visit more than your FB page, Connie, and get back into your blog. You are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...