My Little is 5 years old now and growing up faster each day.
- Makes room for the fresh stuff.
- The danger of not using what you have now, is it goes "out of style." That makes it difficult to motivate yourself to use the early products when you are so eager to move on with new styles, techniques and ideas.
- I end up donating it (which is not bad, but I bought it for a reason), sell it or let it sit right where it is stored.
Let me see if I can remember some of the products.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Butterflies: Graphic 45
Sticker letters: Webster's Pages
Prima flowers and buttons
Little heart I think is from My Minds Eye
No idea who produced the paper, the "artsy life," or calendar.
Got a guess?
Create Memories / Pass Them on
1. friends, friends, friends
2. another great year of life
3. learning and the world it opens up to me
4. little faces that remind why I love all that is around me
5. My heavenly Father