A Little Halloween Cutie!

Busy, crazy and in love with life.  That's me right now.  I am working on several projects for Halloween, but here is one from when Little was little.  This was her third Halloween.

Want Some?
Little was trying to share her lollipop with daddy.

I still have some Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Collection from some time ago.  This was/is one of my all time favorite Halloween collections.  It was the perfect Halloween paper without all the scary stuff.  Great for princesses or in this case Tinker Bell.

I hadn't heard from Pink Paislee for awhile and wondering where they are and what's up.  Well, they are still in business with some beautiful collections.  Check their blog Pink Paislee and Facebook.

Picture of the Week
This is my granddaughter Ali waiting for her Sunday School teacher.  This was cowboy and boots week.  Around here a little cool weather and all the boots come out.
Create Memories / Pass Them On

Comments

  1. I can so relate to this page, they love to share :) Great page !! Love those old papers still:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!