Tag-spiration! How Do You Use Your Tags?

I used my Tags for December Daily to denote the day number of the story and to create handwritten journaling.  I am not crazy about my handwriting, but I cherish my father's vintage letters and postcards to me as a child.  I have handwritten notes from my Great-Grandmother and many more family members.  So as much as I don't like my handwriting, I want to leave a little of myself  future generations.

Tag-spiration From Days 16-20
I had to limit the bulk of my pages so I had to find embellishments other than flowers (which I LOVE to use.)  Tim Holtz idea-ology's arrow added a bit of character.
 The older girl is me.  Do you believe how cute I was?  LOL
My grandchildren celebrate Hanukkah.  It is wonderful to see them celebrate the miracles of God.   The Star of David is a die cut from Impression Obsession
Tags afford me to the opportunity to get a few more photos into my story for the day.  Santa comes each year to pre-visit the kids and we always have more photos than I can scrapbook. 
I love to stamp on my photos to give it a little more pop on a simple tag.

Simple tags, but serves several purposes:  family story, generation photos, a bit of creativity, day number in December Daily project and my handwritten journaling of the events of the month. 

How do you use all the tags you create?

Five more Tag-spirations on Friday then I get to share a few Spring colors in a layout and since I have only the one grandboy I need to share a "guy" layout.  LOL 

Create Memories / Pass Them On





 

Comments

  1. I love that you celebrate both holidays :) The tags are wonderful~loving the black and white photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful keepsakes and I love how you combined the photos and stamps. I have a lot of old photos from my childhood that I inherited when my mother passed away and I should get copies made and do something like this at Christmas. My sisters and brother would be so surprised and thrilled to see one of those photos on a tag or card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!