A Moment Caught, A Moment Remembered with Authentique's Seaside

This is one of my all time favorite photos that was caught in a "click" of time.

Story
It was time for Ali and Great Maw Maw to say goodbye.  I remember the conversation between the two but not the photo.  The conversation went something like this:

"Yeah, I'm going to do battle with my daddy."
"Really?"
"Yep, he's getting me a ....a Pokemon... and we're going to do battle!"

A simple conversation captured in time.  Ali and Great Maw Maw love each other so much.

Notables
Authentique Seaside Collection
Prima Flowers
Prima/Julie Nutting doll stamp
Tim Holtz idea-ology stars, tokens, wings and Vintage Photo distress ink, chitchat words, Label Letters, flowers
Fiskars / Jenni Bowlin Scalloped Banner squeeze punch

I kept the layout simple because I really wanted this photo to come off the page.

Added a few buttons to my banner for a more distinguished banner.  Also my MIL has a little button collection in a fun container.  It is a great story.  The buttons remind me of her story.

"Truth Good For The Soul" is just a funny title because of Ali's uncanny way and innocence in telling the truth to everyone.

I am in serious danger of becoming a paper doll fanatic.  I love Julie Nutting's doll stamps.  You should look on Pinterest to see what people are creating with her stamps.  It is incredible!

Blog Update
I've not moved forward visibly very much this week.  I have been researching both the internet and myself.  The internet to see how to do things technically and me to see what I want to accomplish with my blog.  Well, I've have the "what I want to do with my blog" part down and I will be sharing that more next week.  Technically, that could take a lifetime.  LOL

Inspired to Create, Encouraged to Try

Comments

  1. so cute :) loving he paper doll. I want to get some stamps like this !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! A special moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet moment and page, Debby! Love the paper doll. I can see how you'd want to use them over and over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great catch!! She looks tough enough to take daddy on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!