Display Your Art and Photos with Canvas Press

Canvas Press asked me to try their services and tell you about what I think.  Canvas Press specializes in creating custom canvas prints for home and office.  I might add, you can definitely use Canvas Press products to display your work in your studio or at any conventions, events, and classes you might be involved with.

Disclaimer:  I was provided with a free product in return for my honest review.  All opinions expressed here are mine and is not influenced by the sponsoring company.

Ideas I thought about while doing this: Print photos from your life, your scrapbooking pages, your art, etc.  You get the drift.
--incredible presents (I love canvases, hint ... hint).
--Create wall collages photos of your art.
--Use a photo of a child or grandchild and add your favorite quote.
The list is endless.

My Canvas Press Canvas
Father and Daughter
 (Click any image to enlarge)
 
This is my daughter's art.  She is a professional photographer.  The photo is of my son and his daughter on the occasion of her 5th birthday.

Canvas Press' Website
I am one to spend hours trying to understand how to maneuver through a website.  Fortunately, in my experience, Canvas Press has a website that is easy to work through.  Clear steps and an easy checkout process.

They have sizes from 8"x8" to 96".  My canvas print is 16"x20".

My Advice
--When you adjust your photo on the canvas make sure to leave plenty of headroom.  It's closer than you think.
--Make sure you have a high-resolution photo for larger canvas prints.  Canvas Press has a Quality Print Indicator at the bottom of the page.  It will help you know the quality of the print to the size canvas.

Canvas Press has several choices with their wrap.  I like image wrap personally.  You can see from the photo the wrap is beautifully done.  No quality lost in the wrap.

Close, close, close up of the canvas.  The finish is almost realistic.  Catch this, there are no pixels missing.  (I've had that happen before.)


My daughter's art will hang proudly in my son's home as an heirloom for his family.

I recommend Canvas Press for your family photos to your art photos.  Leave me a comment about my canvas and let me know if you explored Canvas Press and tell me what inspired you.

AND isn't this canvas print of my son and daughter just cute and heartwarming?

Thank you, Canvas Press.

 Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try
 



Credit to Tabitha Safdi Photography for the original photo and these photos for the blog post.

Disclaimer:  I was provided with a free product in return for my honest review.  All opinions expressed here are mine and is not influenced by the sponsoring company.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!