Art Journaling with Scrapbooking

I love trying anything crafty including Art Journaling.  My first passion is scrapbooking.  Who says you can't do both?

This photo is cut from one of my favorite moments with two of my grandgirls as I pick them up from school.  

I used leftovers from another project on this Art Journaling page.  I started with Bo Bunny paper for the background.  You can see the leaves in the top left-hand corner.

Items I used:

Short Circuit Stencil from DecoArt

Rangers Stickles Glitter Gel (highly recommend)

Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide, Vintage Photo Distress Oxide 

Paper Clocks saved from a previous project  

"Memories" rub-on

Tim Hotz chit chat words  

FUN FIND

My fun element on this project is the Drywall Joint Tape, Self-Adhesive on the right.  The roll is 2" wide and 100 ft.  It comes in little squares and ovals.  It costs $6.57 at Lowes. 

Are there other art projects besides a scrapbook page to put your photos.  What craft do you use your personal photos?  Leave a comment below and inspire us.

NEW FEATURE

Blog of the Week:  This blog comes from Pam Bray Designs.  Her creative work is incredible with a wide range of styles.  She has her own product line and works for several of my favorite companies. 

Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try





Comments

  1. Anonymous9:38 PM

    I love it! You got yourself some Stickle Glitter Gel. I love everything about this- the materials you used, the care you put into it and especially the subject! Love your blog of the week too - Pam Is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of how you used the Glitter Gel I decided to buy it and it is fabulous. Thanks Cheryl.

      Delete
  2. Good one on the Dry wall joint tape~it works!!! The page looks amazing. Love that you added the pictures of the girls. I'll check out the blog of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. It is one of my favorite photos of the girls together.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!