Halloween, Arthur, and Harry Potter!

What fun I'm having working with different crafts and media.  I thought I would put it together in a scrapbook layout, my first love, and obsession.  

Meet Arthur.  Arthur is a Tim Holtz Thinlits Die Set, Colorize by Tim.  Colorize basically means on the back of the 16 dies used to create Arthur is the color and shade in the form of color and number.  Once you learn how Arthur is created you can make all different colors and styles of Arthur like what you see here.  

This is another creation using Photoshop Elements.  I took a photo from last Halloween of my grandgirl and superimposed it on a Harry Potter scene.

The paper collection is Bo Bunny's Wonderfully Wicked, an older paper collection that can be found via the internet. 

I cut one of the spiders from Bo Bunny's paper, gave it an orange tint, and placed it on the Prima flower.  EEK! My grandgirl loves "Mandrake" root so this "ad" is perfect.

I cut elements from Bo Bunny's paper, then arranged the potion bottles at the bottom of the page. 


Bo Bunny Wonderfully Wicked

Tim Holz Arthur die cut set, idea-ology star, layering stencil, Picket Fence Distress Paint

Prima Flower

Recollections Ravenshead Manor Paper Diecuts, spiderweb 

Brads?

Welcome to the Fall and Halloween season!  Leave a comment and let me know your favorite season. Mine?  Christmas.  I'm already planning!


Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try






Comments