Haunted Library Featuring Graphic 45 Products

The best I can do is just show you!  I had so much fun creating a touch of Halloween for my home.  I also did a little research about old haunted libraries.  I will share a few things while you enjoy the photos.

The base of the project is a Melissa and Doug dress-up doll wooden tray. I used a series of Graphic 45 paper collections including Rare Oddities and Old Curiosity Shoppe.

A few highlights as we go!


"Rest in Peace."  I used my label-maker and Staz-on Burnt Orange ink.  I filled the bottle with chunky glitter.  It certainly could be the ashes of a patron who had a long-overdue book!
The table and chairs are made from chipboard and G45 paper.  I even added a little bit of cushion to the seat!  I used a Gold leaf pen and Prima Pearls cut in half for the legs and footings.
The urn was cut from one of the papers of G45's Rare Oddities, curled, aged with Distress Oxides, and glued together on the back.
Some patrons never leave "The Library!"

A ceramic corner painted black and highlighted with a gold leaf pen. 
The brave soul that continues to keep "The Library" for untimely guests!  I made the ladder from chipboard, Distress Inks, and Glossy Accents.

"EERIE" was created from real antique typewriter keys.  The flowers are from Recollections and painted with Tim Holt's Distress Ink Black Soot.
Founders of "The Library" keeping watch.  In reality, they are my great-grandparents.  The table is made with an old sewing thimble, alcohol ink, and a scalloped oval punch from Fiskars.  The decor on top of the table is from G45.  The frames are from Tim Holtz's idea-ology line.  I just added the paint.
The whole "Haunted Library."  I didn't cover even half of the whats and hows creating this project.  If you would like to know anything about the Halloween project, leave a question/comment on this post and check the box to be notified when I respond. 

Do you have a Fall or Halloween project you would like to share?  You are welcome to share your blog post with me at DsPaperStudio@aol.com.  I would love to check it out and maybe you will see your blog featured here!  Until then ... Booooo!


Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try




Comments

  1. No words~ amazing creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Connie. That means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful creation Debby! I can see all the love that went into it! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you've captured the eerie and mysterious atmosphere is truly captivating, and it's evident that you have a talent for crafting and design.
    https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/winco-free-turkey/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I've bookmarked this blog and revisit it regularly. It's like having a knowledgeable friend who provides valuable insights and advice. It's a must-read for anyone looking to learn and grow."
    https://savingcentstogether.com/promotions/hollister-employee-discount

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as the library comes alive with spooky tales, the keyword 'https://usepromos.com/how-much-does-platos-closet-pay-for-clothes/' introduces a practical twist, inviting readers to consider the value in their wardrobe choices,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!