Inspired By A Sweet Friend-Encouragement and Inspiration

My busy life had me lay aside my crafting/art for awhile.  Once out it was hard to get back in the creative stream.  I found one of my friends posting an interesting page of Art Journaling and of all things, the Stickles Glitter Gel she used caught my eye.  Now I am interested.

I pulled out all my inks and paints and started once again.  Sometimes I went to tutorials.  I often visited Tim Holtz's Facebook Live videos.  My Ranger Stickle Glitter Gel came in the mail.  By the time it arrived, I was on a roll.

I decided to make an Art Journaling page in honor and admiration of my sweet friend, Cheryl Waters from "Cheryl Waters Artsy Findings blog."  


Stickle Glitter Gel by Ranger

Distress Oxide by Tim Holt, 

Tim Holtz Stencil Layering Stencil, Flourish

Bo Bunny Butterflies

Wendy Vecchi Stamp


Blog of the Week

Could you have guessed from the beginning?  Visit Artsy Finding and be inspired and encouraged.  There are so many layers of learning and beautiful art.  She has classes, an E-Magazine, blog posts, and more.  Thank you, Cheryl!  

Do you have that one friend that inspires and encourages you?  Leave a shout out in the comments below.  Thank you for stopping by.

Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try




Comments