Happy Birthday! Scrapbooking with "one line sentiments" stamps!

Today is my granddaughter's 10th birthday.  I can't believe she is in her double digits now.  I was looking through her photos and was inspired to create this layout for her first birthday.  

Highlights:

I have what would be considered older products but I want to make sure you have the list.  If you are like me you have some papers/products from a decade ago.  

Paper:  49 and Market

Chipboard: Blue Fern Studio

Flowers:  Prima

Metal embellishments:  Idea-ology and Distress Inks by Tim Holtz

My newest discovery

-One Line Sentiments "blessings" designed by Connie Mercer, Crafty Goodies, for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

-You can see and order directly from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

-There are several sets of "one line sentiments."

The fun here is that it is one stamp. No losing small parts of the stamp. That is a plus for me! You can use the whole stamp in your creations. I created my title "blessings" using a section of the whole stamp for the background and the larger stamp "blessings" (included) for the title. I stamped and cut apart the sentiments to add to the "stem" of the flower.

-I used 3D Foam Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives, (thank you, Connie). They are the perfect size to give those strips a "pop."

I was concerned if I could cut apart the small one line, but I had no trouble at all.

There are two posts on the crafty goodies blog I recommend:

One Line Sentiments by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps ~ the "why".

Folder File for One Line Sentiments ~ Tutorial


Have fun and Happy Birthday sweet Ali.  


Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try


Debby for D's Paper Studio



Comments

  1. Beautiful as always. Love how you used the #onelinesentiments ~ looks amazing!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!