One More Summer Layout

Labor Day has been declared as the unofficial last day of summer and the beginning of Fall.  Before "Fall" begins I want to get in one more summer layout.

This is my sweet granddaughter at the beach during a holiday.  
Products: 
-Graphic 45 Sun Kissed
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mustard Seed
- Technique Tuesday's chipboard, I've hoarded for years. 

The highlight and surprise to me were using the TT's chipboard!  I used it to trace sunshine on the back of one of the 12 x 12 pieces to use as an element on another piece of paper.  Once I was finished cutting and turned it over I was surprised.  It was beautiful.  I did not plan how to cut the paper to highlight the different children and flowers.  So I used that side.  I inked the edges and loved it.  Isn't it fun to have surprising accidents?   

Note:  I am working out the "bugs" of the new blog format so hang in there with me.  Hey, leave a comment to let me know you came by.  If you would like to share your crafty blog's address feel free.  I would love to visit back.  

Gratitude List
-my incredible children-TWAJ
-my husband encourages me to spend time in the studio!!
-a home that God blessed us with

Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try

     Debby for D's Paper Studio




Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!