These are pictures of me and my husband. I can't believe the 70's look or that Jim had that much hair! LOL Look at those thin people, it's a wonder that it is really us. Looking back through the great times and the hard times we certainly had great adventures. And more to come!
- Dad was right when he said, "If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing it right."
- I toned down the embellishments. Whew!
- I still kept my clocks but reduced their numbers.
- I used three photos instead of two. I usually don't go for even number photos and now I understand why. The balance is so much better with the three.
- I used my vintage rick rac instead of all the clutter embellishments. Mom bought the ribbon for me along with other vintage ribbon.
- The title is still a bit to dark, but I highlighted it a bit with my Inkessentials Pen.
- I would love another Heidi Swapp clock face to try something else.
The Craft and Hobby Trade Show will be going on in Chicago. I'm so in mourning over not being able to go. BUT I did send four projects to be displayed at Epiphany Crafts Booth. So I'm there vicariously. Next week I'll be posting my layouts and projects from CHA!
FYI: Two Peas in a Bucket and Fiskateers are having online CHA crops. If you have never participated in an online crop you should really try it. I have so much fun and I actually get more done.
A Total Funny
My husband and I went to the Peach Festival on the 4th of July. They always have a antique car show. As we were looking we quickly came across this truck:
Have a Crafty Day!
1. my sweet grandgirl's smile
2. my incredible daughter and her awesome husband
3. driving / car safety
4. people who care and love throughout my life
5. how God places people and events in my life and grants me the pleasure of knowing why from time to time.