I did a layout to mark this occasion for Adam and Vanessa. This is a sketch for this month from Helmar. The sketch is by Lydell Quin.
- The foundation paper is specialty paper by Prima --older stash.
- Hearts are from Jenni Bowlin's Core'dinations, punch with Fiskars Amour Squeeze Punch, sanded and added a bit of Rangers Dabber Paint Snow Cap.
- Crocheted flowers by Making Memories--older stash.
- Large flowers, leaves, and bling are from Prima
- "3" is from Tim Holtz's Grungeboard and stained with Fire Brick Distress Stain.
- People are from Maya Road inked with Distress Ink Black Soot.
- Background journaling card is from Jenni Bowlin. In keeping with the sewing on the background paper I stitched through each line on the journaling card and added Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Fire Brick.
- The hearts were created in PSE and hand cut.
Thank you for all the kind and encouraging comments about the Alphabet project. I received a text from my daughter last night with a photo of the Alpha Wall. It's my understanding that Little Honey gave it an approval "Oooo."
8 days left to post your challenge for the Fiskars Jenni Bowlin Scalloped Banner Squeeze Punch giveaway.
Have a Crafty Day!
Gratitude List1. Tabitha and David and what a great team they make together
2. Jacob's strong belief in integrity and responsibility
3. Nessa and Adam and the blessings they bring me everyday
4. hugs that bring comfort
5. God's wealth of goodness and mercy in my life