Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Sweet Vintage Girl, Valentines

I have been off the grid for several days on special assignment with a very short, smiley, cute girl.  It's not easy creating a post in iPad.

Here is another Valentines Day Card using the vintage paper doll from the first card. The paper doll is from a card kit by K&Co. This card did not turn out like I would have wanted it to, but still pretty cute. This one is for my granddaughter Amber.


I used K&Co, a lot of Prima, American Crafts speciality ribbon, and one heart shaped Rain Dot from Cloud9. The oldest part of my stash is the rub-on words from Heidi Swapp. I am enjoying mixing it up with my new products older stash.

This is a short post today, but I do want to say thank you for all the kind comments and those who have already entered the challenge/giveaway

Have a Crafty day!






Gratitude List
1.  good health this week
2.  an awesome husband
3.  a caring daughter
4.  the grace of God in my life
5.  the cross of Christ and His resurrection

13 comments:

  1. Love the card Debbie, very cute and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I have looked everywhere for that card kit from K and Co. I love the vintage look. Your granddaughter is going to love this card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card, Debby! The black words are so striking with all of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee the heart and the doily! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable~she will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it reminds me of the cards you punched out of the large sheet when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty Vintage Valentine card, Debby! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the card is just adorable--so many cute little touches on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I love using up my stash as well. It is a very satisfied feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its so nice using older stash stuff isn't it? Very cute card - I'm sure your granddaughter will adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' the card! I think the black letters are striking :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio! I love hearing from you. If you ask a question be sure to check back. I make every effort to reply here on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...