Art As Therapy, Part 5: Blessed

This is the last of the Art As Therapy tag.  It is not the end of my art journey.  I will continue to grab a brush, ink, paint, paper, and express my day through art.  I am grateful to be a part of a community of likeminded people.   

Art As Therapy was not as difficult as I thought it would be to share with you.  Through the years I have heard from scrapbookers and artists telling me much of what they do is therapy.  It doesn't mean you have deep dark places that need exploring, but it can be a way to express the moment.  I've learned there can be a lot of "Ah-ha" moments about your life.  

Thanks to my dear friend Ruth for challenging me to share my story with a group of incredible women and allowing me to do it "my way."

My last Art As Therapy Tag

Bo Bunny Faith paper collection (If you can find this collection buy it.  The colors and design are brilliant.)  

Thank you for "tagging" along this journey with me. 

Tag 1

Tag 2

Tag 3: Uniquely Normal

Tag 4: Forgive and Grace

Do you have a favorite craft activity that creates that feeling of satisfaction?  Feel free to share in the comments. I enjoy it when friends and new readers leave comments. 

Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try



Comments